Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Size of Column Browser in iTunes can no longer be changed

I reduced the height size of the iTunes Column Browser to the max, and now it is not longer possible to change the size anymore: the arrows that would normally let you do this do not appear when you move your mouse to the edges of the Column Browser.

Windows

Posted on May 12, 2023 3:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 5:54 AM

Assuming that you mean that you reduced the height to the minimum, it appears that the issue is that the double-headed adjustment arrow does not appear when the window is at minimum. (Yes, that's a bug.)

I've just tried this and I've found that if you assume that the adjustment arrow is there, it does work and you can increase the size of the browser. So move your mouse to the approximate position where you would expect the adjustment arrow to appear and right-click/move. Usually (I tried it more than once), the arrows appear once you successfully grab the top of the header.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 5:54 AM in response to mulo

Assuming that you mean that you reduced the height to the minimum, it appears that the issue is that the double-headed adjustment arrow does not appear when the window is at minimum. (Yes, that's a bug.)

I've just tried this and I've found that if you assume that the adjustment arrow is there, it does work and you can increase the size of the browser. So move your mouse to the approximate position where you would expect the adjustment arrow to appear and right-click/move. Usually (I tried it more than once), the arrows appear once you successfully grab the top of the header.

Size of Column Browser in iTunes can no longer be changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.