Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

How do I add my husband’s IPhone to the list of “Find my Devices”on my phone. Thank you

How do I add my husband’s IPhone to my list of “Find My” devices on my IPhone and IPad. Thank you

Posted on May 12, 2023 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 11:10 AM

Please refer to Share locations with family members and locate their lost devices on iPhone, which states "With Family Sharing, you can share your location with members of your Family Sharing group and help them find lost devices. When the family organizer sets up location sharing in Family Sharing settings, the organizer’s location is automatically shared with everyone in the family, including any new members added later. Then, family members can choose whether or not to share their location."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 11:10 AM in response to jolynns59

Please refer to Share locations with family members and locate their lost devices on iPhone, which states "With Family Sharing, you can share your location with members of your Family Sharing group and help them find lost devices. When the family organizer sets up location sharing in Family Sharing settings, the organizer’s location is automatically shared with everyone in the family, including any new members added later. Then, family members can choose whether or not to share their location."

How do I add my husband’s IPhone to the list of “Find my Devices”on my phone. Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.