Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Change username on Apple Support Community

I thoughtlessly created an account on the Apple Support Community here. I want to change my username. Any help on this would be appreciated.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 16

Posted on May 12, 2023 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 12:08 PM

Welcome,

You can contact the hosts by email but I will also notify them of your request.

From: Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. - Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

For questions or problems regarding your Apple Support Communities account, please post a question in the Using Apple Support Communities site ( https://discussions.apple.com/community/using_apple_support_communities ), or e-mail communityaccounts@apple.com

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 12:08 PM in response to esrevinu

Welcome,

You can contact the hosts by email but I will also notify them of your request.

From: Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. - Apple Support Communities Use Agreement - Apple Community

For questions or problems regarding your Apple Support Communities account, please post a question in the Using Apple Support Communities site ( https://discussions.apple.com/community/using_apple_support_communities ), or e-mail communityaccounts@apple.com

May 24, 2023 6:05 AM in response to esrevinu

I am at a loss why my last name in support communities shows up as an old married name I shed 14 years ago. I realize that I initially created my apple account while I was married (in 2005–18 years ago) but everything else except for apple support reflects changes I made years ago to my maiden name. I dont know why those changes didn’t carry over to apple support and I cannot find any way to change my name specifically for apple support.

May 24, 2023 8:21 AM in response to azurarces38

The reply I got from community support was to send a separate email to applemoderators@apple.com. I was just about to do that when I noticed that now my username shows up as Or now why my username is showing up as azuraraces38. Not sure why as I haven’t even made the request for a new username to the email address given. I guess I don’t really care—I just didn’t want my name showing up as

my old married name for probably obvious reasons.

Change username on Apple Support Community

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.