Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I can’t pay by Gift card

I can’t pay with my gift cards

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 12, 2023 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 5:22 PM

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses and has links on how to redeem them and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Read this support article to learn how to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Very similar to what is in this document:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card read this document about things to try --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 5:22 PM in response to ameinah

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses and has links on how to redeem them and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Read this support article to learn how to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Very similar to what is in this document:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card read this document about things to try --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

I can’t pay by Gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.