I broke my iPhone 8, I have two iPhone 8s and I want to know how to restore my new iPhone 8 to the one that was broken from the iCloud. The new one already has down loaded the second iPhone

How do I recover my iPhone 8 info to new iPhone 8?

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on May 12, 2023 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 6:16 PM

I am assuming that your old iPhone 8 has been backed up to iCloud before it was broken.

If the above is the case, then follow the instruction in this guide published by Apple 👉 Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support. You would restore your new iPhone 8 from the iCloud backup as instructed in the link.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2023 6:16 PM in response to dm4236

I am assuming that your old iPhone 8 has been backed up to iCloud before it was broken.

If the above is the case, then follow the instruction in this guide published by Apple 👉 Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support. You would restore your new iPhone 8 from the iCloud backup as instructed in the link.

Axel F.

I broke my iPhone 8, I have two iPhone 8s and I want to know how to restore my new iPhone 8 to the one that was broken from the iCloud. The new one already has down loaded the second iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.