My airpodmax is no getting the last update. What I can do for for the update to my airpodmax ?

My airpodmax is no getting the last update. What I can do for for the update to my airpodmax ?

Posted on May 13, 2023 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 8:23 PM

Hi Supra51,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "My airpodmax is no getting the last update. What I can do for for the update to my airpodmax ?"

Apple Support's article (link below"):

About firmware updates for AirPods - Apple Support

says:

"Firmware updates are delivered automatically while your AirPods are charging and in Bluetooth range of your iPhone, iPad, or Mac that's connected to Wi-Fi".

You may need to ensure that the device you connect the AirPods Max with has the latest iOS, or MacOS version installed. Seems the firmware updates take quite some time on iPhone, yet can update more quickly when connected to a Mac which has the latest MacOS version installed.

About iOS 16 Updates - Apple Support says iOS 16.4.1 is the latest.

What's new in the updates for macOS Ventura

says MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 is the latest version.

_________

Resource:

AirPods User Guide – Apple Support

More support . info. if needed:

AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 8:23 PM in response to Supra51

Hi Supra51,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "My airpodmax is no getting the last update. What I can do for for the update to my airpodmax ?"

Apple Support's article (link below"):

About firmware updates for AirPods - Apple Support

says:

"Firmware updates are delivered automatically while your AirPods are charging and in Bluetooth range of your iPhone, iPad, or Mac that's connected to Wi-Fi".

You may need to ensure that the device you connect the AirPods Max with has the latest iOS, or MacOS version installed. Seems the firmware updates take quite some time on iPhone, yet can update more quickly when connected to a Mac which has the latest MacOS version installed.

About iOS 16 Updates - Apple Support says iOS 16.4.1 is the latest.

What's new in the updates for macOS Ventura

says MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 is the latest version.

_________

Resource:

AirPods User Guide – Apple Support

More support . info. if needed:

AirPods Support Website:

Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your AirPods....

AirPods Support - Official Apple Support

All the best :-)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.