About lcd

Hello

my iPhone XR have recently a problem

there is a white spot on my lcd so I wanna know is it display problem or hardware problem?

Posted on May 13, 2023 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 5:56 AM

wisal49 wrote:

there is a white spot on my lcd so I wanna know is it display problem or hardware problem?

If the spot has persisted over a forced restart, and the spot shows similarly in different apps (it’s is not part of the background image), then it’s likely failing display hardware. Use the Support link in the lower left corner and chat or call Apple as available.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 5:56 AM in response to wisal49

wisal49 wrote:

If the spot has persisted over a forced restart, and the spot shows similarly in different apps (it’s is not part of the background image), then it’s likely failing display hardware. Use the Support link in the lower left corner and chat or call Apple as available.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

May 13, 2023 10:04 AM in response to wisal49

wisal49 wrote:

Still it didn’t get fixed after forced restart
but when I push the spot it gets brighter can you tell is it display issue i am very worried

Your hardware appears to be misbehaving.

Contact Apple Support, and discuss your options and alternatives with them.

Use the Support link in the lower left corner of this webpage, and chat or call as available.

About lcd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.