How to recover the email account logged in my iPhone 6?

Unable to access Gmail account. As I forgotten password and my iphone gets damaged.

Please tell me the procedure to recover password which is being logged in iphone 6.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on May 13, 2023 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 1:05 PM

ranjit91 wrote:

Unable to access Gmail account. As I forgotten password and my iphone gets damaged.
Please tell me the procedure to recover password which is being logged in iphone 6.

If you forgot your gmail password go to the gmail website and reset your gmail password.

2 replies

May 13, 2023 11:20 PM in response to ranjit91

ranjit91 Said:

"How to recover the email account logged in my iPhone 6?: Unable to access Gmail account. As I forgotten password and my iphone gets damaged. Please tell me the procedure to recover password which is being logged in iphone 6."

------

If using the Mail app...

Troubleshooting Mail:

Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). Go here for gmail: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

How to recover the email account logged in my iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.