venturta bluetooth pairing with iphone 6

Will a ventura computer pair with iphone 6?

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on May 13, 2023 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 3:30 PM

Not sure what you mean here by "pair with iPhone 6." The Mac won't "pair" the same way it does, say, with a Bluetooth mouse, but an iPhone can be coherent with a Mac on Ventura with Bluetooth. For instance, we use Airdrop all the time to send/receive images between an iPhone 6 and computers on Ventura as well as Monterey.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 3:30 PM in response to Mari Eliza

Not sure what you mean here by "pair with iPhone 6." The Mac won't "pair" the same way it does, say, with a Bluetooth mouse, but an iPhone can be coherent with a Mac on Ventura with Bluetooth. For instance, we use Airdrop all the time to send/receive images between an iPhone 6 and computers on Ventura as well as Monterey.

Jun 22, 2023 2:17 PM in response to Mari Eliza

I have an iPhone 7 IOS 15.7.7 and iPad iPadOS 16.5.1 (latest updates per 22/6/2023). Both can see my Mac OS Ventura 13.4.1 (so it is discoverable) in Bluetooth but are unable to pair. Error says "Mac with Ventura" is not supported.

Meanwhile my Mac with Ventura cannot even find nearby devices like my iPhone or iPad thus pairing is not possible. It will only find and connect to peripherals like head phones.

venturta bluetooth pairing with iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.