Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference returns June 10, 2024

I cannot use my telephone SOS is on I’m not getting any service. Can you please help me

How do I take the SOS off my phone so I can use it

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 13, 2023 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 7:28 PM

viveca289 Said:

"I cannot use my telephone SOS is on I’m not getting any service. Can you please help me: How do I take the SOS off my phone so I can use it"

-------

Get Cellular Reenabled:

Take this up with your Carrier. These are just Apple forums...

Troubleshooting Cellular Service:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 7:28 PM in response to viveca289

viveca289 Said:

"I cannot use my telephone SOS is on I’m not getting any service. Can you please help me: How do I take the SOS off my phone so I can use it"

-------

Get Cellular Reenabled:

Take this up with your Carrier. These are just Apple forums...

Troubleshooting Cellular Service:

A. "No Service":

Is "No Service" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

B. No SIM":

Is "No SIM" shown on the top-left corner of your screen? If so, go here to fix that: If you See 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

C. Contact your Carrier:

Having issues with Cellular, contact your Carrier, asking them to configure this to the correct settings. They configure all of this in the SIM card.

I cannot use my telephone SOS is on I’m not getting any service. Can you please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.