Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

lost iphone

I lost my iphone the other day and it was lost. I couldn't turn on location and find my phone, so now I ask if there is a way to find that iphone. If I give my imei number to apple, I can detect it. where is the device. the lost device is iphone 11 promax

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 13, 2023 10:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 10:31 PM

minhtuan161 Said:

"lost iphone: I lost my iphone the other day and it was lost. I couldn't turn on location and find my phone, so now I ask if there is a way to find that iphone. If I give my imei number to apple, I can detect it. where is the device. the lost device is iphone 11 promax"

-------

Report back if anything here helps...

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone

Alternatively to using Find My, you'l have to do so the old fashioned way. Find My can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, is it enabled on the iPhone?

So, what to Try:

• Dial it: See if it is heard ringing

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 10:31 PM in response to minhtuan161

minhtuan161 Said:

"lost iphone: I lost my iphone the other day and it was lost. I couldn't turn on location and find my phone, so now I ask if there is a way to find that iphone. If I give my imei number to apple, I can detect it. where is the device. the lost device is iphone 11 promax"

-------

Report back if anything here helps...

Troubleshooting a Lost iPhone

Alternatively to using Find My, you'l have to do so the old fashioned way. Find My can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, is it enabled on the iPhone?

So, what to Try:

• Dial it: See if it is heard ringing

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.

lost iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.