Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Face ID

Please why is my Face ID suddenly disabled ,and it shows that there’s issue with my TrueDepth camera ,please how can I get this done ?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on May 13, 2023 10:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2023 10:26 PM

medics112 Said:

"Face ID: Please why is my Face ID suddenly disabled ,and it shows that there’s issue with my TrueDepth camera ,please how can I get this done ?"

-------

Troubleshooting Face ID:

A. Overview these two links:

B. Report this as a Bug to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know what exactly is occurring.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - FaceTime - Apple
  2. Select: "Report a Bug" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2023 10:26 PM in response to medics112

medics112 Said:

"Face ID: Please why is my Face ID suddenly disabled ,and it shows that there’s issue with my TrueDepth camera ,please how can I get this done ?"

-------

Troubleshooting Face ID:

A. Overview these two links:

B. Report this as a Bug to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know what exactly is occurring.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - FaceTime - Apple
  2. Select: "Report a Bug" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Face ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.