Battery Health

How could I maintain a good health of my iPhone 13 battery. I mean, I am looking for the battery charging guideline… do O have to charge before 20% and have to compete 100% every time ?? Is there any specific guideline ???

regards

Sarwar

iPhone 13

Posted on May 14, 2023 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2023 5:45 AM

To learn about maximizing (and the difference between) battery life and lifespan, read this support document --> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Make sure you turn on the battery optimization feature.

Read this support article about Phone battery and performance to read about the battery health feature and what is considered normal performance --> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

"A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions. The one-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers battery service for a charge." A degraded battery may display the notice: "Your battery’s health is significantly degraded. An Apple Authorized Service Provider can replace the battery to restore full performance and capacity." If it is not at or above 80% "normal", consider contacting Apple about a battery replacement. --> iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2023 5:45 AM in response to Sarwar014

To learn about maximizing (and the difference between) battery life and lifespan, read this support document --> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Make sure you turn on the battery optimization feature.

Read this support article about Phone battery and performance to read about the battery health feature and what is considered normal performance --> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

"A normal battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles when operating under normal conditions. The one-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers battery service for a charge." A degraded battery may display the notice: "Your battery’s health is significantly degraded. An Apple Authorized Service Provider can replace the battery to restore full performance and capacity." If it is not at or above 80% "normal", consider contacting Apple about a battery replacement. --> iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

May 14, 2023 1:32 AM in response to Sarwar014

I have had identity theft through my devices for quite some time I got reprimanded by Wikipedia for using foul language, which I do not use and correct him on punctuation on one of their articles for one Imo construction worker I can use all of foul language I want on the job site to my punctuations never really made a difference to me so I knew I was hacked. Apple has helped me through all of those and I’m still fighting it but to everyone out there I know we get frustrated and things don’t work our way, but Apple communities can help.

Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.