Can you please show me how to change my Apple ID password

How can you put your Apple Watch on your phone can you please show me how to do that

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on May 14, 2023 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2023 5:59 AM

Exactly how you change your password depends upon if this is an adult or a child, and the equipment you have. Click on this link to learn how to change your Apple ID password --> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support or Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support (video enhanced version)

Learn how to set up your new Apple Watch with your iPhone by reading the information in this support article -->

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

It helps if you do not ask unrelated questions in the same thread.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2023 5:59 AM in response to earnest83

Exactly how you change your password depends upon if this is an adult or a child, and the equipment you have. Click on this link to learn how to change your Apple ID password --> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support or Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support (video enhanced version)

Learn how to set up your new Apple Watch with your iPhone by reading the information in this support article -->

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

It helps if you do not ask unrelated questions in the same thread.

Can you please show me how to change my Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.