Diablo immortal game crashing

9th gen ipad keeps random crashing while playing Diablo immortal. I have re installed several times cleared cashe files and tested internet all of which are great. My device is up to date as well please help.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on May 14, 2023 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 9:07 AM

My iPad 9th gen also crashes constantly. Multiple attempts at repairing client and clean reinstalls appear to have no effect. Blizzard is pointing at Apple and vice versa. This is ridiculous. Apple should either work with Blizzard to rectify this very common issue or remove the app from the App Store if neither is willing to support it.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 9:07 AM in response to DiabolikN0X

My iPad 9th gen also crashes constantly. Multiple attempts at repairing client and clean reinstalls appear to have no effect. Blizzard is pointing at Apple and vice versa. This is ridiculous. Apple should either work with Blizzard to rectify this very common issue or remove the app from the App Store if neither is willing to support it.

May 15, 2023 1:22 AM in response to DiabolikN0X

Hi! Do you have Low Power Mode enabled? Try to turn it off when launching the game.

Restarting your iPad may also help:

1. Press and hold the top button until the power off slider appears.
2. Drag the slider, then wait for 30 seconds for your device to turn off.
3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the top button until you see the Apple logo.

(Restart your iPad - Apple Support)

If those steps weren’t helpful, you may want to contact the developer, which is Blizzard Entertainment. You can do so via this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help

Have a great day!

Diablo immortal game crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.