How to get the Cell > Fill colours back to the default palette

Hi

On one spreadsheet I use the Cell > Fill, colors have changed (first pic below) and I can't get them back to the default colours

Default colours below

I've been fiddling around around trying to solve this, I've been unsuccessful!

Thanks

Posted on May 14, 2023 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2023 2:45 PM

Choose the multicolored circle next to the color as shown in the top arrow, then choose the color palette at the second arrow.

3 replies

Jun 12, 2023 5:29 PM in response to ekaton

This is an Excel color palette. Was this an imported spreadsheet?

The only way I recall to get the normal color palette is to start a new document and copy/paste everything over to it.

If your document is a single sheet, copy/paste the entire sheet to the new document or Select All and copy/paste all objects from the sheet to a sheet in the new document.

If your document is multiple sheets and no formulas or charts on a sheet reference cells on other sheets, repeat that process for the other sheets.

If your document is multiple sheets with formulas or charts that reference other sheets, move everything that is interrelated to one sheet then copy/paste the sheet to the new document. (Use Cut/Paste to move objects from one sheet to another.)

How to get the Cell > Fill colours back to the default palette

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.