AppleTV+ subscription is not supported on my tv

why isn't my subscription not going to the AppleTV+?

BRAVIA4KVH2,

Posted on May 15, 2023 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 2:54 AM

Do you find the Apple TV app on your TV, or are you able to install it from the TV’s Play Store?

When launching the app, does it open to the main screen with the content that the Apple TV app offers?

Can you see the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) in the top bar, where users are able to sign in with their Apple ID account? When signed in, the Apple TV+ subscription as linked to that Apple ID account should be recognized and applied for full access to the Apple TV+ catalog.

The Apple TV app should be available on select relatively newish models Sony smart TV (2018 or later, depending on series, I think). Watch on smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

The Apple TV app also offers content that is not part of Apple TV+. That other content will have to be paid for separately. The Apple TV+ subscription only applies to the catalog of Apple Originals (=Apple TV+).

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2023 2:54 AM in response to Applepeachespumpkinpie167

Do you find the Apple TV app on your TV, or are you able to install it from the TV’s Play Store?

When launching the app, does it open to the main screen with the content that the Apple TV app offers?

Can you see the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon) in the top bar, where users are able to sign in with their Apple ID account? When signed in, the Apple TV+ subscription as linked to that Apple ID account should be recognized and applied for full access to the Apple TV+ catalog.

The Apple TV app should be available on select relatively newish models Sony smart TV (2018 or later, depending on series, I think). Watch on smart TVs and streaming devices - Apple Support

The Apple TV app also offers content that is not part of Apple TV+. That other content will have to be paid for separately. The Apple TV+ subscription only applies to the catalog of Apple Originals (=Apple TV+).

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

AppleTV+ subscription is not supported on my tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.