Posted on May 15, 2023 8:54 PM

3 replies

May 15, 2023 9:04 PM in response to Johnnyzeinaty

Johnnyzeinaty Said:

"Purchase problems, iTunes: I cannot purchase iTunes"

-------

Contact Apple Support.

Unlocking Your Locked Apple Account:

Observing your post, it appears that you are unable to access your Apple Account, being that it has become locked. So, if that is the case, here is the information to use:

See if this Helps: If your Apple ID is Locked or Disabled - Apple Support

If that is of no success, then give Apple a Direct Call:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for the occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through how to fix.

Contacting Apple:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

For Note:

There are quite a few reasons as to why this may have occurred. Some possible reasons include:

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out

Mar 30, 2024 11:04 PM in response to tae189

tae189 Said:

Say if I made consecutive transactions and cannot purchase songs afterwards, does this ban happen for a period of time or does the ban last permanently? Because it sounds ridiculous, I use my own money to support artists I like and then many unsuccessful purchases happen

———-

Contact Apple Support:

You're doing no more than spending money, and thereby giving artists a good reputation. Without customers purchasing their products, it’d be a waste of space in Apple’s iTunes Store. And remember —you are leasing these files —not owning them. Sometimes, items are removed from the iTunes Library, and the purchased items never become accessible again, in which case there is nothing you can do to get around it.

As for being banned, it’s probably a matter of suspicious activity. So, contact Apple Support to find out what is going on here.

Contacting Apple:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I cannot make purchases on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.