I want to remove the payment

I want to remove the payment method

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2023 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 8:26 AM

To find out how to remove a payment method, and what to do if you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID, read this article --> Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

Ongoing subscriptions and Family Sharing organizers must always have a payment method present. To edit the cards used for those you may need to first add the new card and make it the primary payment method before removing the old card (see: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support ).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2023 8:26 AM in response to Joyfavour

To find out how to remove a payment method, and what to do if you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID, read this article --> Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

Ongoing subscriptions and Family Sharing organizers must always have a payment method present. To edit the cards used for those you may need to first add the new card and make it the primary payment method before removing the old card (see: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support ).

I want to remove the payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.