Payment error

I have a balance on my App Store but I am still unable to purchase. I get an error code saying Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/. Please look into this for me.

iPhone XR, 16

Posted on May 16, 2023 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 1:28 PM

See -> Add a payment method to your Apple ID

Add a payment method to your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

•  if you want to use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple Account balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2023 1:28 PM in response to Pavelui99

•  if you want to use your Apple Account balance, you need to set your Apple Account balance as your default payment.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple Account balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

May 16, 2023 1:58 PM in response to Pavelui99

check here

⤵️

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Media & Purchases, then tap View Account. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Manage Payments.
  5. Tap Add Payment Method.

6. Enter the payment method details, then tap Done.

May 16, 2023 2:05 PM in response to Pavelui99

The account balance will always be the default when present. Don't try to fix this issue yourself; instead, contact Apple Support as described.

Raciya: Contact Apple Support means contact Apple Support. For some reason, it virtually never happens when someone tries to buy content other than in-app purchases, and therefore isn't simply an issue with the payment information.

(239596)

Payment error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.