Can I use my apple gift card to pay my apple bill?

Can I use my apple gift card to pay my apple bill

Posted on May 16, 2023 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 2:15 PM

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses and has links on how to redeem them and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Read this support article to learn how to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Very similar to what is in this document:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card read this document about things to try --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2023 2:15 PM in response to kaniyah243

The article "What type of gift card do I have?" explains the different kinds of gift cards Apple uses and has links on how to redeem them and what can be purchased with each kind. Click on the link --> What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Support

Read this support article to learn how to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card --> How to redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes gift card - Apple Support

Very similar to what is in this document:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card read this document about things to try --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

Can I use my apple gift card to pay my apple bill?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.