📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to block temu.com

How to block temu.com

Posted on May 17, 2023 1:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2023 7:11 PM

How can I block Temu

27 replies

Jul 11, 2023 10:45 AM in response to PatFreel

I blocked Temu twice with two different web addresses for them and noticed that I clicked on something by accident and Temu came up, so I checked and now Above never allow Temu has put an address in the always allow section which I definitely didn't do. Worrying.

Especially when I see someone Above saying that their phone says they used Temu for 16 hours when they didn't.

Also I have noticed my battery is running down really fast the last few days and I'm wondering if it's something to do with Temu invading my phone somehow.

May 18, 2023 4:52 AM in response to PatFreel

Blocking specific websites on Safari can be a bit tricky since there's no built-in feature for it. But, there are a couple of workarounds you could try.

One way is to use the Screen Time feature on your Mac. Go to System Preferences -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy -> Limit Adult Websites. Here, you can add 'temu.com' to the 'Never Allow' list.

Alternatively, you could use a third-party extension like 1Blocker which allows you to block specific websites.

how to block temu.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.