Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

how to link my iphone and ipad together

how to link my Iphone and ipad together

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 17, 2023 11:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2023 11:30 AM

apple2095 wrote:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch describes numerous features you can use "When you sign in to your Apple ID on all of your devices, you can use these Continuity features to move seamlessly between your devices. Click a feature learn more, such as how to automatically unlock your Mac when you’re wearing your Apple Watch, or how to use your iPhone as a webcam for your Mac."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2023 11:30 AM in response to apple2095

apple2095 wrote:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch describes numerous features you can use "When you sign in to your Apple ID on all of your devices, you can use these Continuity features to move seamlessly between your devices. Click a feature learn more, such as how to automatically unlock your Mac when you’re wearing your Apple Watch, or how to use your iPhone as a webcam for your Mac."

how to link my iphone and ipad together

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.