You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iPhone 14 Pro come with international coverage for theft/loss?

I am buying iPhone 14 pro here in Milan, but I have to travel a lot, so I am afraid of theft or loss. My iPhone 13 has been stolen here in Milano and unfortunately, I couldn't get a plan! The point is what are the rules for international travelers or international students... Purchasing in Italy, but what about damage control in other countries or theft/loss in other areas?

P.S.: The theft/loss pdf's here on the Italian page are in the national language and an international student cannot read them except in English!!!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on May 17, 2023 2:55 PM

1 reply

May 17, 2023 3:30 PM in response to nida69

Theft and loss is covered everywhere regardless of where you buy it. It doesn't matter where you lose it or have it stolen, it will be covered by Apple Care+ Theft and Loss if you have purchased the option for the device.

Purchase availability of Theft and Loss plans is limited to US, UK, Australia, France, Italy and Spain.

You may be liable for import fees or other taxes if the claim is filed in a country other than where the Apple Care+ plan was purchased.

See details in English here: link-> https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/applecareplus/0921/091421_applecareplus_au_tl.pdf

Does iPhone 14 Pro come with international coverage for theft/loss?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.