Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

What if it dose not have that option

How do I get my deleted messages I’m in a panic I don’t know why my messages deleted but they are very important and it’s not giving me an option to pick from deleted messages I have iPhone se

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on May 17, 2023 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2023 10:09 PM

You can only recover deleted messages that were deleted from a device running iOS 16.

You indicate you are running iOS 15, so you cannot recover deleted messages that way.

You may be able to recover your messages from a backup of your device, if you have access to one.

If they were SMS messages (green bubble) your cellular carrier may be able to restore them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2023 10:09 PM in response to Sabrinascalzo25

You can only recover deleted messages that were deleted from a device running iOS 16.

You indicate you are running iOS 15, so you cannot recover deleted messages that way.

You may be able to recover your messages from a backup of your device, if you have access to one.

If they were SMS messages (green bubble) your cellular carrier may be able to restore them.

What if it dose not have that option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.