When with Apple News be in New Zealand? I pay premium Apple One but don't get the full package. Doesn't seem fair to me sorry

When with Apple News be in New Zealand? I pay premium Apple One but don't get the full package. Doesn't seem fair to me sorry

iPad Pro (5th generation)

Posted on May 17, 2023 9:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2023 1:09 AM

maybe never

This is a user forum, you are not addressing apple here just fellow users

you can try contacting apple Support ->  Get Support (apple.com) / Contact - Official Apple

Support

and or give them feedback -> Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies

May 18, 2023 1:17 AM in response to Pirate09

Some iOS and iPadOS features are not currently available in every region or language.  When (or indeed if) features will be launched in other countries/regions is known only to Apple. Other than information publicly released by Apple, contributors here have no knowledge of Apple’s software or service development roadmap.

Apple does publish a full list of services - and availability by country. You can find this information here:

iOS and iPadOS - Feature Availability - Apple

Apple does invite submission of constructive comment and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. If you would like to ask Apple to consider additional services for your country, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to communicate your request:

Product Feedback - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.