I got scammed with Apple gift cards can I get my money back

I got scammed someone was asking for money he took 350 dollars

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 17, 2023 10:43 PM

1 reply

May 18, 2023 1:26 AM in response to Arely_rivera

No, it is not possible, you have to deal with the scammers.

👉 Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support 

Tips to avoid becoming the victim of a scam

• If you are NOT purchasing an item from Apple — such as from the Apple Store, iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, or for an Apple Music subscription or iCloud storage — do NOT make a payment with an Apple Gift Card, App Store & iTunes Gift Card, or Apple Store Gift Card. There's no other instance in which you'll be asked to make a payment with either of these gift cards.
  • Do not provide the numbers on the back of the gift card to anyone that you don't know.
  • Immediately report potential scams to your local police department as well as the FTC (reportfraud.ftc.gov).

Contact Apple

If you have additional questions, or if you've been a victim of a scam involving Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted, or contact Apple Support online.

More information

-----

Secure with one click:

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK)

I got scammed with Apple gift cards can I get my money back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.