Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I got scammed with Apple gift cards can I get my money back

I got scammed someone was asking for money he took 350 dollars

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 17, 2023 10:43 PM

1 reply

May 18, 2023 1:26 AM in response to Arely_rivera

No, it is not possible, you have to deal with the scammers.

👉 Beware of -> About Gift Card Scams -> About Gift Card Scams - Official Apple Support 

Tips to avoid becoming the victim of a scam

• If you are NOT purchasing an item from Apple — such as from the Apple Store, iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, or for an Apple Music subscription or iCloud storage — do NOT make a payment with an Apple Gift Card, App Store & iTunes Gift Card, or Apple Store Gift Card. There's no other instance in which you'll be asked to make a payment with either of these gift cards.
  • Do not provide the numbers on the back of the gift card to anyone that you don't know.
  • Immediately report potential scams to your local police department as well as the FTC (reportfraud.ftc.gov).

Contact Apple

If you have additional questions, or if you've been a victim of a scam involving Apple Gift Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted, or contact Apple Support online.

More information

-----

Secure with one click:

If you have a valid payment method on file, instead of buying or order an App Store & iTunes gift card, you can Add money to your Apple Account balance anytime, no gift card needed, see -> Apple Gift Card - Apple (UK)

I got scammed with Apple gift cards can I get my money back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.