In iTunes Store money is debited but I’d not get my song

In iTunes Store money is debited but I’d not get my purchase song

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on May 18, 2023 7:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2023 11:06 PM

Have you check your Music Library?

See the following Apple articles:

Try to redownload -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2023 11:06 PM in response to narendra6

Have you check your Music Library?

See the following Apple articles:

Try to redownload -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have followed all the steps and instructions and if you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

In iTunes Store money is debited but I’d not get my song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.