I have waited for a month for apple to take responsibility for a faulty computer. No one has told me what is going on with the parts , who can I talk to from apple?

My computer stopped working and apple hasn't sent the parts to fix it for a month! no one can tell me when, who do i contact??

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.5

Posted on May 19, 2023 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2023 4:13 AM

Contact - Official Apple Support

Apple does not supply parts to individuals. You must us an Apple Store or a certified Apple repair shop. You can buy 3rd party parts but that is always a risky situation as to parts and installation quality.

12 replies

May 19, 2023 4:56 AM in response to ronni148

Provided that the lab actually did order parts from Apple, they have that order information and you probably do not. If that lab is ordering through an Apple Authorized Service Center, your calling Apple without any order details, or without being recognized as an authorized member of the submitted order chain may result in more frustration.

I have waited for a month for apple to take responsibility for a faulty computer. No one has told me what is going on with the parts , who can I talk to from apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.