Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How do I handle that the contact app is having duplicates contact card of my own profile,(Believe it has something to do with me being the user of one Macbook,iMac's and also one iPad? Is it possible to set it as one card? I do not use the directory

How do I handle that my contact app is having duplicates contact card of my own profile,(Believe it has something to do with me being the user of one Macbook, 2 iMac's and also one iPad? Configurated with me *** a single admin user on all devices, the guest account is turned off? Is it possible to set it as one card? I do not use the directory untillity?

Posted on May 19, 2023 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 9:29 AM

orjaneknes wrote:

How do I handle that my contact app is having duplicates contact card of my own profile,(Believe it has something to do with me being the user of one Macbook, 2 iMac's and also one iPad? Configurated with me *** a single admin user on all devices, the guest account is turned off? Is it possible to set it as one card? I do not use the directory untillity?

did you try from the Contacts>Help menu...

ref: Merge contact cards in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 9:29 AM in response to orjaneknes

orjaneknes wrote:

did you try from the Contacts>Help menu...

ref: Merge contact cards in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

How do I handle that the contact app is having duplicates contact card of my own profile,(Believe it has something to do with me being the user of one Macbook,iMac's and also one iPad? Is it possible to set it as one card? I do not use the directory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.