How should I charge my iphone?

How should I charge my iPhone 14?

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on May 19, 2023 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 12:35 AM

Use a genuine charging cable and do not let the charge drain to Zero. Keep the iPhone half-charged if you are planning not to use the iPhone for a long period.

The rest is up to you when to charge. how long to charge, how often to charge, which adapter to use starting from 5W to 140W USB-C Power Adapter etc.

There is no overcharging on iPhone, so charge whenever required --> Charge and monitor the battery

Know about --> About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple ...

Note: Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 12:35 AM in response to deniel111

Use a genuine charging cable and do not let the charge drain to Zero. Keep the iPhone half-charged if you are planning not to use the iPhone for a long period.

The rest is up to you when to charge. how long to charge, how often to charge, which adapter to use starting from 5W to 140W USB-C Power Adapter etc.

There is no overcharging on iPhone, so charge whenever required --> Charge and monitor the battery

Know about --> About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple ...

Note: Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

How should I charge my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.