I can't subscribe to ChatGPT plus

Hello

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on May 20, 2023 2:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 2:45 AM

If you're talking about this new app:--> https://apps.apple.com/app/openai-chatgpt/id6448311069 , I suggest that you contact their developer/support team and as them, using this link:--> https://help.openai.com/en/collections/4010451-ios

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

May 26, 2023 5:34 AM in response to reiners182

To subscribe to ChatGPT Plus, you can follow these step-by-step instructions:

1. Visit the OpenAI website: Go to the OpenAI website by typing "openai.com" in your web browser's address bar and press Enter.
  2. Explore the ChatGPT Plus page: On the OpenAI website, navigate to the ChatGPT section and find the ChatGPT Plus subscription page. This page provides information about the features and benefits of ChatGPT Plus.
  3. Click on "Subscribe to ChatGPT Plus": On the ChatGPT Plus subscription page, you should see a button or link that says "Subscribe to ChatGPT Plus." Click on it to proceed.
  4. Log in to your OpenAI account: If you already have an OpenAI account, click on the "Log in" button and enter your credentials (email address and password) to log in. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one by clicking on the "Sign up" button and following the instructions.
  5. Provide payment information: Once you're logged in or have signed up for a new account, you'll need to provide payment information. OpenAI currently accepts credit cards as the primary method of payment.
  6. Review the subscription details: You'll be presented with the details of the ChatGPT Plus subscription, including the pricing and any terms or conditions associated with it. Take the time to review this information and make sure you understand what you're subscribing to.
  7. Confirm the subscription: If you're satisfied with the subscription details, click on the appropriate button to confirm your subscription. This may be a button that says "Subscribe" or "Confirm," depending on the OpenAI website's design.
  8. Receive confirmation: After confirming your subscription, you should receive a confirmation message indicating that your subscription to ChatGPT Plus has been successful. The confirmation message may contain additional information, such as instructions on how to access ChatGPT Plus.

[Link edited by Moderator]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.