I am from Ethiopia and how about my Payment method? I need none payment method.

My question is,My iPhone is 5SE model with Software Version 13.2 and I updated it to ios 15.7.6 but having problem installing it.my second question is,I couldn’t connect to iTunes Store,can you help me?

Posted on May 20, 2023 6:06 AM

9 replies

May 22, 2023 11:19 AM in response to SaeedMoha

Hey SaeedMoha,

What happens when you try to install the update? Do you see an error message? If so, what does it say? Check out this support article to see if the issue can be resolved: If your iPhone or iPad won't update - Apple Support

You also mentioned having trouble connecting to iTunes. Is this related to the payment method issue? Let us know a few more details and we can happily assist.

Take care.

May 22, 2023 1:14 PM in response to SaeedMoha

Hello SaeedMoha.

In the previous response, we had shared a helpful resource for getting your iPhone fully updated. Were you able to follow all the steps listed within? If you're receiving error messages while trying to update your iPhone, then we recommend that you follow the steps listed in this resource to get fully updated: If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

1.) Update your Mac or PC: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support
2.) Plug your device directly into your computer. Plug your iPhone, iPad, or iPod directly into your computer's USB port (not into an attached keyboard or USB hub). Make sure that the cable is in good condition.
Make sure that your device is unlocked. If prompted, trust your device.
If you still see an error alert, try a different Apple USB cable or switch to a different USB port on your computer.
3.) Restart your computer and your device: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
4.) Check your computer’s security software. If you're using an anti-virus or VPN, try disabling them.
5.) Use a different computer.

If the resources we shared fail to resolve your issue, please consider reaching out to Apple Support for help. You can use this link to reach them: Get Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Take care.

May 25, 2023 7:10 AM in response to SaeedMoha

Hi SaeedMoha,

The warning you're describing sounds like a phishing attempt. You can read more about that, as well as how to avoid them here: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you're still having issues installing the iOS update, you'll want to contact Apple Support. They'll be able to look into this with you further. They can be reached here: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best regards.

I am from Ethiopia and how about my Payment method? I need none payment method.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.