Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

How come I only receive iPhone emails from Apple?

How come I only receive emails from apple and not from anything else I have enough storage just bought 50more gb and also it is on (push)

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 20, 2023 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 3:29 PM

There could be several reasons why you might only receive emails from Apple and not from other sources. Here are a few possible explanations:

1. Filtering or spam settings: Check your email filters or spam settings to ensure that emails from other sources are not being automatically marked as spam or sent to a different folder.
  2. Email forwarding: Verify that you don't have any email forwarding rules set up that could be redirecting emails from other sources to a different email address.
  3. Whitelisting or blacklisting: Confirm that you haven't accidentally whitelisted Apple's email domain while blacklisting other domains. Whitelisting ensures that emails from specific domains are always accepted, while blacklisting blocks emails from specific domains.
  4. Email provider settings: Double-check the settings of your email provider to make sure there are no restrictions or limitations on receiving emails from certain sources. Some providers have security measures in place that could prevent emails from unknown or unverified sources.
  5. Contact list or address book: Ensure that the senders whose emails you are missing are not accidentally marked as spam or blocked in your contact list or address book.

If you have gone through these checks and the issue persists, it might be helpful to contact your email service provider's support team for further assistance. They can investigate the issue more specifically and provide guidance tailored to your email setup.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 3:29 PM in response to Monkey1187

There could be several reasons why you might only receive emails from Apple and not from other sources. Here are a few possible explanations:

1. Filtering or spam settings: Check your email filters or spam settings to ensure that emails from other sources are not being automatically marked as spam or sent to a different folder.
  2. Email forwarding: Verify that you don't have any email forwarding rules set up that could be redirecting emails from other sources to a different email address.
  3. Whitelisting or blacklisting: Confirm that you haven't accidentally whitelisted Apple's email domain while blacklisting other domains. Whitelisting ensures that emails from specific domains are always accepted, while blacklisting blocks emails from specific domains.
  4. Email provider settings: Double-check the settings of your email provider to make sure there are no restrictions or limitations on receiving emails from certain sources. Some providers have security measures in place that could prevent emails from unknown or unverified sources.
  5. Contact list or address book: Ensure that the senders whose emails you are missing are not accidentally marked as spam or blocked in your contact list or address book.

If you have gone through these checks and the issue persists, it might be helpful to contact your email service provider's support team for further assistance. They can investigate the issue more specifically and provide guidance tailored to your email setup.

May 20, 2023 2:29 PM in response to Monkey1187

Monkey1187 wrote:

How come I only receive emails from apple and not from anything else I have enough storage just bought 50more gb and also it is on (push)

Are you asking other email accounts or other email senders? If you are asking about other email accounts, have you added those accounts to your email client? And what device are you using?

Add email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How come I only receive iPhone emails from Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.