How can I erase my iPhone 12 Pro Max with out a computer

I’m trying to erase my iPhone I bought off market place but can’t get it

Posted on May 20, 2023 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 8:44 PM

IBONER89 Said:

"How can I erase my iPhone 12 Pro Max with out a computer: I’m trying to erase my iPhone I bought off market place but can’t get it"

-------

Erasing an iPhone without a Computer:

You'd need to reset it. Perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: How to Factory Reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note:

1. Go here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to Factory Settings - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: If you can't access a computer
  3. As it Reads: "If you can't access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 8:44 PM in response to IBONER89

IBONER89 Said:

"How can I erase my iPhone 12 Pro Max with out a computer: I’m trying to erase my iPhone I bought off market place but can’t get it"

-------

Erasing an iPhone without a Computer:

You'd need to reset it. Perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: How to Factory Reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note:

1. Go here: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to Factory Settings - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: If you can't access a computer
  3. As it Reads: "If you can't access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer."

How can I erase my iPhone 12 Pro Max with out a computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.