how do I enlarge Logic track headers?

Everything seemed to be fine in the past, now suddenly I cant enlarge track headers! when I point on the edge nothing happens??

Any help appreciated.

Posted on May 21, 2023 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2023 5:52 PM

You must be running a newer OS.

You'll notice, well, you didn't, mut may have now.... That virtually all former "Preferences" have been changed to "Settings".

Check out what used to be System Preferences. It's now System Settings and they've all been moved around. One awful consequence of Apple continuing with the ridiculous 'Major OS update every 12 months".

A major OS update should be 18 to 24 months, at least. The 12 month cycle is one of the major reasons there's so many bugs in the OS these days. Ventura had a critical smb bug in it for a loooong time.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2023 5:52 PM in response to kerochan

You must be running a newer OS.

You'll notice, well, you didn't, mut may have now.... That virtually all former "Preferences" have been changed to "Settings".

Check out what used to be System Preferences. It's now System Settings and they've all been moved around. One awful consequence of Apple continuing with the ridiculous 'Major OS update every 12 months".

A major OS update should be 18 to 24 months, at least. The 12 month cycle is one of the major reasons there's so many bugs in the OS these days. Ventura had a critical smb bug in it for a loooong time.

how do I enlarge Logic track headers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.