Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

How to check an iPad's IMEI?

Do I need to reregister this device it’s of many source but due to interacting with foolish apps and I D purposes do I not give good questions when I need answers

The main goal is to find imei number on this 7 generation iPad 16.5 and is considering the registration due to lose of information and breech of contract

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 21, 2023 7:57 AM

2 replies

May 21, 2023 1:03 PM in response to mysticlecandle1976

Only WiFi+Cellular models of iPad have cellular radio hardware - to which the IMEI is an identifier. If you have a WiFi Only model of iPad, there won’t be an IMEI to locate.

If you have access to iPad settings:

Settings > General > About

Otherwise, to find your IMEI, simply sign-in to your AppleID account from any computer using a web-browser:

https://appleid.apple.com

Having signed-in, open the Devices tab. Here you will find an entry for every device associated with your AppleID; tap the related entry to see full technical details of the device - including IMEI/MEID of Cellular devices.

Additional information about finding your IMEI can be found here:

Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to check an iPad's IMEI?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.