iCloud id and his mail address

Hello i’am Mickael and I want to know how can I bringing back my old iCloud account when I do not have an access to the mail address that is link with,neither to the security number because the line and the phone are shutting down together so please what can I do from now for merging both accounts or bringing all my personal information from the other one thank you very much.

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on May 21, 2023 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 11:13 PM

The Apple ID that was signed in the iPhone that is shutting down can only be viewed , when you get it repaired from apple authorised service centre Find Locations - Apple

Also you can follow the steps in the article If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Once iPhone starts the Apple ID can be viewed If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support . the basic inbuilt applications should be turned as on like , notes , mails , photos , iCloud Drive so their data sync with iCloud Set up iCloud Drive on all your devices - Apple Support , the second iPhone should be signed with same Apple ID and password on the same network , in this also inbuilt apps should be turned as on , the iCloud data will sync Keep your files up to date and share them with iCloud Drive - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 11:13 PM in response to mickaël128

The Apple ID that was signed in the iPhone that is shutting down can only be viewed , when you get it repaired from apple authorised service centre Find Locations - Apple

Also you can follow the steps in the article If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Once iPhone starts the Apple ID can be viewed If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support . the basic inbuilt applications should be turned as on like , notes , mails , photos , iCloud Drive so their data sync with iCloud Set up iCloud Drive on all your devices - Apple Support , the second iPhone should be signed with same Apple ID and password on the same network , in this also inbuilt apps should be turned as on , the iCloud data will sync Keep your files up to date and share them with iCloud Drive - Apple Support

iCloud id and his mail address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.