Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How do I add Apple Pay as a payment method

How do I add Apple Pay to my Apple ID as a method of payment for the App Store?

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on May 22, 2023 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 3:41 AM

First verify you can use Apple Pay Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

According to the very bottom of this support article If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Supportp this is apparently this is done indirectly using the instructions in this support article: Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 3:41 AM in response to Cjkowal1981

First verify you can use Apple Pay Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

According to the very bottom of this support article If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Supportp this is apparently this is done indirectly using the instructions in this support article: Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

How do I add Apple Pay as a payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.