Can’t turn my phone off or read my text messages

I can’t turn my phone off or read my text messages

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on May 22, 2023 4:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 4:57 PM

To force restart your iPhone XR Follow the below instructions; These are pulled from the following article: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen – Apple Support (AU)

1. Press and quickly release the volume-up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume-down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

If your phone doesn't turn on, follow these steps to check your hardware and charge your phone. You may need to charge for up to an hour.

If your phone still doesn't turn on, contact Apple Support.

If you can’t sent or receive messages then the following article should provide some solutions: If you can’t send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (AU)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 4:57 PM in response to BigPooda11

To force restart your iPhone XR Follow the below instructions; These are pulled from the following article: If your iPhone won't turn on or is frozen – Apple Support (AU)

1. Press and quickly release the volume-up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume-down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.

If your phone doesn't turn on, follow these steps to check your hardware and charge your phone. You may need to charge for up to an hour.

If your phone still doesn't turn on, contact Apple Support.

If you can’t sent or receive messages then the following article should provide some solutions: If you can’t send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support (AU)

Can’t turn my phone off or read my text messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.