How do I delete my Apple ID?

Delete my account with apple.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 22, 2023 4:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 4:52 PM

This should guide you through deleting your Apple ID: How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

When your Apple ID is deleted, all of your iCloud email and messages are permanently deleted as well. Any messages sent to you via iCloud (Mail and iMessage) are not delivered.

Please remember any unused credit balance in your account is not redeemable or refundable after your Apple ID has been deleted and you won’t be able to access any App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books services with this Apple ID.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2023 4:52 PM in response to Mollie1018

This should guide you through deleting your Apple ID: How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

When your Apple ID is deleted, all of your iCloud email and messages are permanently deleted as well. Any messages sent to you via iCloud (Mail and iMessage) are not delivered.

Please remember any unused credit balance in your account is not redeemable or refundable after your Apple ID has been deleted and you won’t be able to access any App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books services with this Apple ID.

Mar 19, 2024 6:56 AM in response to Tonytheman2739

Tonytheman2739 wrote:

Want to keep my Apple Pay an iCloud . Don’t know what I’m being charged for
please explain don’t want to cancel if possible

If you are being charged for something and it appears as "apple.com/bill" on your payment methods' statement, follow the steps in the following support document.

click here ➜ If you don't recognize a charge - Apple Support

How do I delete my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.