๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 5𝐠

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on May 23, 2023 4:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2023 4:22 AM

5G Speeds are dependent on a few things. Generally a single song on Apple Music will not take a long time to download however the speed can be effected by any of the below.

• Wireless Provider Availability/Connection in your location. You will find that 5G speeds can range from Extremely Fast to below 4G Speeds in some areas depending on how your carrier has their network setup and your topographical area (i.e. mountains).
  • What else is downloading at the same time, whether that be that you are downloading a whole playlist or album of songs or downloading some apps at the same time.
  • Concrete or other dense walls or obstructions.

Generally the speed of 5G will be entirely in control of your Wireless Carrier and hence I would recommend contacting them if you are having issues with your service.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2023 4:22 AM in response to 21qudus

5G Speeds are dependent on a few things. Generally a single song on Apple Music will not take a long time to download however the speed can be effected by any of the below.

• Wireless Provider Availability/Connection in your location. You will find that 5G speeds can range from Extremely Fast to below 4G Speeds in some areas depending on how your carrier has their network setup and your topographical area (i.e. mountains).
  • What else is downloading at the same time, whether that be that you are downloading a whole playlist or album of songs or downloading some apps at the same time.
  • Concrete or other dense walls or obstructions.

Generally the speed of 5G will be entirely in control of your Wireless Carrier and hence I would recommend contacting them if you are having issues with your service.

๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.