Why can’t I add the card to my phone?

I’ve got the Apple Card on another phone and I have sent the invite to my family to this other phone and even when I am in the family I can’t add the card to my phone

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on May 23, 2023 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2023 9:58 AM

An invite is for participants, not adding additional cards to your Wallet. You are not permitted to be a Participant (Authorized User) and account owner at the same time. You can have your card on multiple devices, but they must all be logged into the same Apple ID.

How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2023 9:58 AM in response to RGodoyGM

An invite is for participants, not adding additional cards to your Wallet. You are not permitted to be a Participant (Authorized User) and account owner at the same time. You can have your card on multiple devices, but they must all be logged into the same Apple ID.

How to add Apple Card to your Apple devices - Apple Support

May 25, 2023 4:33 AM in response to RGodoyGM

Apple Savings is currently an individual personal account only. This may change in the future and both Apple and Goldman Sachs welcome your feedback.

Feedback - Apple Pay - Apple

CONTACTING — Goldman Sachs Bank 

• Call toll-free at 877-255-5923; or

• Write to: Goldman Sachs Bank, Lockbox 6112, P.O. Box 7247, Philadelphia, PA 19170-6112.

Why can’t I add the card to my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.