Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

SONGS FROM THE SAME ALBUM SPLITTING UP INTO TWO DIFFERENT ALBUMS AND DUPLICATE ARTIST TAB

I have no clue why this keeps on happening and today I booted up my laptop to see the album I edited yesterday has split up into the same album but it got extracted out of the album. I edited the album to make sure the two songs come under the same album and artist. Also some MP3's are converted to AAC but when its completed it duplicates the artist tab and places them under that. It is really weird and annoying.

This is the album where the songs are meant to be in. However the two songs have been separated from the same album with the same exact metadata. It doesn't make any sense at all as the ALBUM ARTIST AND ARTIST is the exact same as this album:

Two songs from the same album being separated into the same artist but separate artist tab as well as a completely new album with the same name:

I have no clue why this is happening, or what is going on. Could someone help??

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on May 23, 2023 10:30 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

SONGS FROM THE SAME ALBUM SPLITTING UP INTO TWO DIFFERENT ALBUMS AND DUPLICATE ARTIST TAB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.