Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

I must have hit something in settings......getting this message......Ready for your new I phone......your iphone. This icloud backup will be deleted in 21 days....I don't have a new phone? how do I get rid of i

I must have hit something in settings......getting this message......Ready for your new I phone......your iphone. This icloud backup will be deleted in 21 days....I don't have a new phone? how do I get ri

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on May 23, 2023 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2023 1:04 PM

The following is what the temporary storage message is about and also how it may have been triggered. See: Get temporary iCloud storage when you buy a new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It will be deleted automatically. See the following from the same support article:

You have 21 days to restore your temporary backup to your new iPhone or iPad before your temporary iCloud storage expires and your backup is permanently deleted.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2023 1:04 PM in response to Sawbucks64

The following is what the temporary storage message is about and also how it may have been triggered. See: Get temporary iCloud storage when you buy a new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

It will be deleted automatically. See the following from the same support article:

You have 21 days to restore your temporary backup to your new iPhone or iPad before your temporary iCloud storage expires and your backup is permanently deleted.

I must have hit something in settings......getting this message......Ready for your new I phone......your iphone. This icloud backup will be deleted in 21 days....I don't have a new phone? how do I get rid of i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.