Оплата хранилища?

здр, не могу оплатить хранилище. Привязываю карту выдает разные ошибки. До этого оплачивала, решила купить новый тарифный план но карта не проходит. Живу в Казахстане. Что мне делать?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 23, 2023 4:02 PM

4 replies

May 23, 2023 10:41 PM in response to Nadezhdaevgenevna_

В зависимости от страны вашего проживанияи страна, которую вы выбрали под своим Apple ID --> Способы оплаты, которые можно использовать с идентификатором Apple ID - Apple ...

У вас есть выданная вам дебетовая/кредитная карта, которая действительна на международном уровне и принадлежит той же стране/региону, что и ваш Apple ID.

Узнайте это здесь --> Если ваш способ оплаты отклонен в App Store или iTunes...

Проверьте следующее

1. Добавляемый способ оплаты относится к той же стране, что и страна App Store на вашем iPhone.
  2. У вас есть действующая дебетовая/кредитная карта платежного плана от уполномоченного банка той же страны.
  3. Способы оплаты, которые можно использовать с идентификатором Apple ID - Служба поддержки Apple
  4. Узнать большео семейных покупках и платежах.
  5. Пожалуйста, проверьте, действительна ли ваша дебетовая/кредитная карта на международном уровне.

May 24, 2023 4:36 AM in response to Nadezhdaevgenevna_

Nadezhdaevgenevna_ Said:

Hi, I can't pay for the storage. I bind the card gives different errors. Before that, I paid, I decided to buy a new tariff plan, but the card does not pass. I live in Kazakhstan. What should I do?

———-

Thank you, kindly, for the reply.

Troubleshooting Declined Methods of Payment:

A. Start Here: If your Payment Method is Declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

No Success?...

B. For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Оплата хранилища?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.