My son bought a lot of games without permission, there were more than 7 thousand hryvnias, I wrote to ask for a refund, to which you replied (not refunded), can you return the money to the card he used to buy everything?

My son bought a lot of games without permission, there were more than 7 thousand hryvnias, I wrote to ask for a refund, to which you replied (not refunded), can you return the money to the card he used to buy everything?

Posted on May 25, 2023 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 3:33 PM

These forums are populated almost entirely by other users such as yourself. We cannot do anything about refunding the purchases.

While I can certainly understand the frustration of lost funds, it's a reminder for anyone to never hand an unlocked device to a child. They don't get the concept of real money.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2023 3:33 PM in response to demian99

These forums are populated almost entirely by other users such as yourself. We cannot do anything about refunding the purchases.

While I can certainly understand the frustration of lost funds, it's a reminder for anyone to never hand an unlocked device to a child. They don't get the concept of real money.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.