Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Can't access my itunes library of purchased digital movies

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now the error says it can't access my library because I had a newer version of itunes. Before that I was getting a message that I was missing some file like dsssdll. What happened to my itunes? I've purchased lots of movies but I can't access them now. :(

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 25, 2023 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2023 12:45 PM

Hey there Alffmania,

It sounds like you were experiencing an issue with iTunes, which resulted in it being uninstalled and reinstalled.

To get started, we'd suggest following the steps found in: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support It has some great general troubleshooting steps that can help.

If they don't resolve it, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple directly so they can look into this further with you. You can reach them using: Get Support

Have a lovely day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2023 12:45 PM in response to Alffmania

Hey there Alffmania,

It sounds like you were experiencing an issue with iTunes, which resulted in it being uninstalled and reinstalled.

To get started, we'd suggest following the steps found in: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support It has some great general troubleshooting steps that can help.

If they don't resolve it, we'd recommend reaching out to Apple directly so they can look into this further with you. You can reach them using: Get Support

Have a lovely day!

Can't access my itunes library of purchased digital movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.