Friday night baseball

I have an apple tv + subscription. This question is regarding Friday Night Baseball. I can access and watch on my pc but not on my tv (with 3rd generation apple tv). I am able to get all other apple tv + content on the tv with no problem, but there is no way to access the Friday Night Game that I know of. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I tried the search bar but there was no listing of the game.

Apple TV (3rd generation)

Posted on May 26, 2023 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 27, 2023 7:28 AM

Friday Night Baseball (going from this season) through Apple TV box now requires Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 16.2 or later.

Footnote on: Watch on Apple TV (4K, HD, and 3rd generation) - Apple Support

Subscriptions required for Apple TV+ (includes Friday Night Baseball) and MLS Season Pass. MLS Season Pass and Friday Night Baseball require tvOS 16.2 or later. Not all features and content are available in all countries or regions, or on all streaming devices.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 27, 2023 7:28 AM in response to 19runorpass

Friday Night Baseball (going from this season) through Apple TV box now requires Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 16.2 or later.

Footnote on: Watch on Apple TV (4K, HD, and 3rd generation) - Apple Support

Subscriptions required for Apple TV+ (includes Friday Night Baseball) and MLS Season Pass. MLS Season Pass and Friday Night Baseball require tvOS 16.2 or later. Not all features and content are available in all countries or regions, or on all streaming devices.

Friday night baseball

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.