You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted App

Hi Dear Team

Recently I deleted one app from my iPhone but that app appears inside the settings after I restart my iPhone the apple shows without app photo with white background I can’t delete that app and I can’t download again because when I go to the download that same app it shows open not to download but I can’t open it pls help me

Posted on May 26, 2023 8:27 PM

8 replies

May 26, 2023 8:55 PM in response to dinith70

Hello dinith70!

Let us go through your post together, as best we can:

“Hi Dear Team” Please remember, we are other users attempting to assist you. This is not Apple Support.

“I deleted one app from my iPhone” Please provide the name of this app.

“but that app appears inside the settings after I restart my iPhone” What were you expecting to happen? If the app in question is a Built In App, then it is very likely it will appear in Settings no matter what. BTW, where do you see it in Settings?

Of the rest of your post, I can’t conclude anything sensible. You must use punctuation in your post, dear dinith70!

You say you deleted an app, but it shows differently than expected, then the app appears again and you now can’t delete it, but when you go to download the app that is deleted, but isn’t, and now you want to, you can’t do so, but you can’t open it either since it is downloaded. 🤯

Please explain your issue in more understandable terms, and we will be delighted to

try and assist you!

Looking forward to your reply!

Deleted App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.